Real-Time Data Services is now Real-Time Events, a key component of the Data Integration Suite. The suite is supported on most major operating system platforms; Real-Time Data Services is still being made available only for platforms not yet supported. Please contact your sales representative for details.
Real-Time Data Services is the first data management solution to proactively push time-critical data from heterogeneous enterprise databases to messaging architectures, eliminating the "information lags" created by batch updates or intermittent polling processes.
Sybase Real-Time Data Services combines heterogeneous data movement with real-time messaging in one easily integrated, open standards-based solution, eliminating the need for custom coding and lowering total cost of ownership.
- Easily enables auditing and data management to meet security and/or regulatory requirements with change data capture capability
- Eliminates intrusive, costly-to-maintain polling applications for generating real-time alerts and notifications
- Enables event-driven information from multiple systems to be pushed directly to the message bus for a consolidated real-time view of key operational data from multiple data sources
- Desenvolvedores - Join a community of developers using Sybase Real-Time Data Services, find sample code, share code examples, find tech docs and more!
- Suporte - Get help solving problems, find technical documents, or contact technical support
- Consultoria - Get help in developing and implementing Sybase Real-Time Data Management Services solutions from Sybase Professional Services.